Made from 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS – using nature to repel fleas!
Acres 100% Natural Flea Repellent is a great alternative for pet owners who want to avoid using flea treatments containing synthetic chemicals and poisons, or in between their usual topical treatments for increased flea repellency.
Our carefully selected essential oils relieve itching and offer effective natural pesticide, antiseptic and repellent qualities towards fleas and ticks.
Contains cedarwood, rosemary, peppermint and eucalyptus oils mixed with grape seed oil which is rich in vitamins and minerals. This light formulation leaves less oily residue in your pet’s coat.
- Formulated for dogs with normal skin.
- Made with highest quality therapeutic-grade organic essential oils for extra potency.
- Packaged in a 30ml flexicon spout cap squeezy bottle or dropper bottle - making it easy to apply even on long haired dogs.
- Can be used between chemical flea treatments to offer increased protection.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients that are non-toxic to dogs, other animals and their owners!
- Made in New Zealand - Acres is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
- Essential oils of cedarwood, rosemary, peppermint and eucalyptus (therapeutic grade organic essential oils).
- Grape seed oil.
Directions for use
Apply 2 to 3 drops directly on the skin by parting the hair beneath the shoulder blades, at the base of the tail and behind the ears. Or you can apply it to the inside of your dog’s collar (provided it’s worn most of the time) and also at the base of the tail. Brushing the product through the coat also helps to distribute the product.
Apply once a week if needed during the summer months or when fleas are a problem and after washing your dog - even during winter when there are no obvious signs of fleas. For severe flea outbreaks you can apply as often as every day as the product is gentle to your dog.
For best effect, first de-flea your dog with a flea treatment and then apply Acres Flea Repellent within 48 hours.
In the unlikely event your dog has a reaction to our product please discontinue use and contact us.
Store in a cool dark place.